Thursday, January 14, 2016

A friend loveth at all times.

Today I realized just how amazing my friends are. I have a small group of friends, and they are fabulous. They encourage me in the Lord and support me. This part of a verse "A friend loveth at all times" is very deep actually. My friends and I are not exactly the same at all. We have different opinions in things. Do we agree on everything? No. But does a friend love at all times? Yes. I want to write some of the things I love about my friends that I know read my blog.

Acelia~ You are my other half. You and I have grown so much in the Lord and we are still doing it together. I see your passion for Christ when you start talking about what you have learned. I admire you so much and you have taught me more than you know. You taught me to have more confidence, to be more brave, and that it's O.K. to not be perfect. I laugh so much more with you and my life is a little brighter when I am around you. Love you <3
                                                                                                                                                                      Hannah~ We have had some adventures haha, and many, many inside jokes. It has been wonderful growing up with you and I will never forget how much fun I have had with you. I love your big heart for God and the joy that you always have when I see you. You are not afraid to be your own person and that is so admirable. Thanks for the amazing times and future times that I am sure will happen. <3

Nina~ The philosopher. You have taught me to think on a deeper level and have inspired me in writing and art. Even though you may not like how serious you are, I admire it. People respect you for it and when you speak they will take you seriously. You express your love for God in writing and you have a true gift with it. There is always an elegance about you, a beauty that is not only on the outside, but on the inside. You're beautiful in all ways Hannah <3

Ryn~ My partner in language learning :) You are one of the happiest people I know. You have such passion with everything you do and that is something I love about you. You are so good with people, and have the ability to make anyone happy. I am always amazed when I see your poetry, they are beautifully written. I especially love the ones you write about the stars. Thanks for teaching me to enjoy life a little more <3

~Thank you for reading my blog and supporting me. I love you guys!~

2 comments:

  1. Oh my :3 I actually teared up Shan and you know how hard that is to do. Thank you so much. (Also I'm very honestly honoured to be called that. It is making me happier and happier.) Now I need to copy you and do one of these posts because I can't adequately express myself at the moment. Thank you so very much for giving me one of the most genuine smiles of today because I needed it <3 <3 <3 also Ryn = so much yes. Love you beastie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I am so glad you liked it!!

    ReplyDelete