Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Waiting on God.



Recently God has been teaching me something and I thought I would share. Recently I have been struggling badly with worry and my future. (I literally got hives thinking about whether or not
I should go to college or not) These past weeks I have read many things on not worrying, some in my devotions and another time while reading my friend Hannah's blog. Then all of a sudden I just felt so stressed with my current school and my future. I wasn't trusting God to handle my problems and work, I was putting them all on myself instead of giving them to Him. I don't lead my future, He does, and why worry when He has it all planned out? My life right now is starting to get very busy, I finally got my license, am volunteering at a nursing home, taking an online college course, trying a different church, finishing up my last year of high school, taking an ASL class, along with others things. I honestly love being busy, I just wish I would not get so stressed (especially about my education). I need to learn that just giving everything to God is the only way I will find peace. Just some stuff that I have been learning...


~image from google~

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Shan did you really get hives or are you using poetic license? This is a great post. It is so hard but when you can get to the point that you are trusting God, you wonder why you weren't in the first place. Sadly that part isn't easy. but girl everything is going to be great, no matter what <3 also, I haven't heard about this church. You need to text me because I feel really behind on your life now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ponderousthoughtsairiefeelings.blogspot.com/2016/02/c-r-e-t-i-v-e-b-l-o-g-g-e-r-w-r-d.html

    I nominated you on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post, I am so glad to have found your blog.

    Ava, http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete